How JL assassinated Batman!
We all know what Batman is all about. He’s noble. he’s the vengeance. he’s the fear. he’s the dark knight.
He’s the one who finds a way out of anything. A character who can outwit the immortals with his contingency plans.
But how did JL actually portrayed him?
he’s old and heavy. he just lost Jason Todd. okay!
But even when Bruce was with Terry, he Knocked out batman clones. The legend of Batman has no end, which can be seen in The Dark Knight Rises Animated.
How the scenes should’ve been:
1) Flash: what’re your superpowers?
2) When Batman brings his knightcrawler:
It shan’t be Wayne, but Flash who should be saying “whoa, someone didn’t bring swords”
3) When steppenwolf climbs on the Knightcrawler : In, JL, “he’s tall” ,but:
Batman don’t throw one liners amidst a fight. which is quoted by Joker himself when Terry fights him “eww.. Batman doesn’t fight dirty” i.e. he’s the fear ! that’s his power. he won’t ruin that by funny lines.
4) when Superman gets hold of Batman:
Clark: “do u bleed?!”
Batsy: takes a green kryptonite from Utility belt and at least slows him.
yes, he always carries a kryptonite with him. ref., When Amazo attacks JLA, he quotes this “I call it an investment”.
5) Whatever the scenario is, one can never see Fear in Batman’s eyes. The mighty Darkseid himself said that Every other hero is afraid of destroying a whole planet, but batman has no such rules, and if he says, he will do it.
6) No matter what, Batman will never let Bruce take over him. He won’t let Bruce to find forgiveness through Batman.
When JL planned to use Mother box to resurrect Superman, it should be Batman who stood against it, and since everyone else stressed, he should do so. But it’s all Topsy turvey.
7) When Batman is Bruce Wayne, of course, he can throw lines, as he does in the end. ” I bought the Bank ”
But once he puts on the Attire, He’s BATMAN!
Whatever Zack Snyder has built, as a foundation for DCEU, is all lost. you can realise when you compare Batman of BvS with JL.